- 5 Layer mask body with Spunbond Polypropylene, Melt Blown Polypropylene and Polypropylene cotton.
- Adjustable polymer or aluminium nose clip
- Adjustable polyester and spandex ear loops
- Unvalved respirator
- Bilingual packaging
KN95 Respirator Face Mask
Respirator masks are filtering respiratory protective devices to protect against particles to cover the nose, mouth and chin. Respirator masks are classified according to their filtering efficiency and their maximum total inward leakage, aimed at guarding the wearer against hazardous atmospheres.
Our KN95 Respirator Face Masks are tested to GB2626-2006, equivalent to EN149:2001 + A1 2009 standards.
- Filter Performance ≥ 95%
- Flow Rate 85L/min
- Test Agent NaCl
- Total Inward Leakage (TIL) ≤ 8% leakage (arithmetic mean)
- Inhalation resistance - max pressure drop ≤ 350 Pa