- 3 Layer mask body with Spunbond Polypropylene and Melt Blown Polypropylene:
- Iron or plastic wire shapeable nose-piece with plastic coating
- Polyester and spandex flat knitted ear loops
- Latex free
- 175mm x 95mm +/-5mm
Level 3 Face Mask
Procedural masks are intended to be worn by civil and medical personnel to protect both the operating personnel and patient/other staff from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material transfer.
Our Level 3 masks are tested to EN14683:2019 standards (ASTM F2100-19 equivalent) and are FDA and CE certified.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) BFE @ 3.0 μm large Bacteria ≥ 98%
- Differential Pressure ∆P < 6.0 H2O/cm2
- Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) PFE @ 0.1 μm large Latex particles ≥ 98%
- Fluid Resistance/Synthetic Blood Resistance Resistant @ 160mmHg
- Textile Flammability Class 1 flame spread