- 3 Layer mask body with Spunbond Polypropylene and Melt Blown Polypropylene:
- Iron wire shapeable nose-piece
- 145mm x 95mm +/- 5mm Polyester and spandex flat knitted ear loops
- Latex free
- Bilingual packaging
EN Type II/IIR Face Mask
Procedural masks are intended to be worn by civil and medical personnel to protect both the operating personnel and patient/other staff from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material transfer.
Our Type IIR masks are tested to EN14683:2019 standards and are FDA and CE certified.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) BFE @ 3.0 μm large Bacteria ≥ 98%
- Differential Pressure ∆P < 3.0 mm of H2O/cm2 29.4Pa H2O/cm2
- Microbial Cleanliness <30cfu/g
- Sub-micron Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) at 0.1 micron (%) PFE @ 0.1 μm large Latex particles ≥ 98%
- Fluid Resistance/Synthetic Blood Resistance (mmHg) Resistant @ 120mmHg
- Flame Spread Class 1 flame spread (not required)